Midnight Art Glass with Ranger Alcohol Inks
Most of the above items can be purchased from After Midnight.
- 1. Put on the rubber gloves.
- 2. Apply alcohol inks to felt applicator in desired colors along with some of the metallic mixatives (or use the Posh metallic leafing pens)
- 3. Dab it on the Midnight Art Glass and the glass marbles.
- 4. Heat the metal washers and layer on some Opals embossing enamels. Press a texture stamp (inked with VersaMark as a release agent) into the warm Opals.
- 5. Glue all the pieces together with Glossy Accents or Ultimate Crafter's glue.
- 6. Top glass marbles with Glossy Accents.
- 7. Let it all dry and add your pin back.