- 1. Ink stamp with metallic pigment ink.
- 2. Heat Midnight Art glass
- 3. Put on thin layers of OPALS embossing enamels (apply in rows).
- Do not cover the entire piece - leave some of the glass showing on the edges. Heat with heat gun. If you have heated your piece sufficiently, the powder should not blow away. If it does, the piece was not heated enough. Experiment a little.
- 6. Drop your stamp into the melted embossing powders.
- 7. Now move it off the tile, it will cool quicker. Let sit a few seconds and then tap the stamp very lightly with your fingertips. Gently push the Midngiht Art Glass off the craft sheet. Let sit 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Stamp will now release easily.
If for some reason you donít like the finished piece, reheat, add different colors of embossing enamels if desired, and stamp again.
HAVE FUN EXPERIMENTING!
Call or email if you have any questions.
After Midnight Art Rubber Stamps